Am I pregnant?🥺

Francesca • 🧸🎈Mom of a 4y toddler 😍

Hello ladies, soooo we’ve trying for 6 months only and i was feeling very sick these days and my stomach is moving loud. First I thought I eat something bad, but so many days and without recovery I tried a sensitive test from my country. I am 10 days after ovulation and 5 before cycle. Do you thing this sensitive test could catch my HCG levels ?

Thank you very much! I am a little bit scared, my boyfriend is still sleeping. I would like to tell him but after if it’s not there, he will be sad.

Thank you again guys !🥺

Should I do another one tomorrow morning?

So this was on 15 june, and from that day I took 3 more ☺️ i just like to watch how they are turning.

PS:i tried so bad with my boyfriend and i took ovulation tests and eat the proper food for fertility but nothing, until this month when we were just more relaxed because we said that when it happens... it happens! And 10 days more the test was with that faint line. My advise, i think.... is that you should just relax and make love near ovulation, without the ovulation tests and 15 minutes after the sex with the legs in the air 😁.

Because even if we don’t know it, we get nervous with all that pressure and also the partner.

Thank you! And baby dust to you all my ladies ! 😘😘🌈🙈🎈🧸