12 days late on my period... but only performed safe sex?

Hey guys! I’d just like to start out by saying I am 18, i’ve graduated and am about to head off to University (excited and nervous)... but thats also giving me more reason to worry. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now,and we have been having sex ever since a few months into our relationship. At first we were being careful,using condoms... then after a while we didn’t. We were using the dreaded “pull-out” method. It went well, no issues, until one time I was 9 days late for my period. I took a pregnancy test and got negative results.. and my period came the next day. I don’t know if it was the stress of me being concerned about potentially being pregnant or what (I was 17 and still in school), but it’s like after I knew I wasn’t it magically Appeared! After that, we have only had protected sex. I had my last period May 1st-6th, and my normal cycle time is AROUND 35 days (I say around because Ive had times where my period is 1-9 days late) and last months was a few days late, but this time, it’s already 12 days late and counting. Since my last period, I have only had sex maybe 3 times, all with very new condoms(to which I check to make sure they are good after taking out the condoms, and I make him toss condoms if he has left them in a hot place) COMBINED with my boyfriend pulling out before he releases himself into them. Leading up to sex, there is no way any pre-cum or anything could have gotten near me down there, and we haven’t had any times within the last month where we have had multiple sessions at a time. The condoms haven’t had holes or anything in them (or at least nothing was leaking after the “finish”.) But, I am still concerned as to why I have not had my period yet. I had the normal symptoms (which are still kind of present) such as bloating/gas, sore breasts and acne... but still no sign of the great red goddess. I am going to take a pregnancy test soon because I am worried (but not stressed out enough I should be delaying anything like last time) but I just wanted to know what I should think right now? Any ideas of what can be going on? I have also had a lot more discharge than normal, which could mean something.