Intense Velcro baby

La

She hates the car seat. She hates her bouncer. She hates her pram. She can only be on her floor gym for max 10 minutes without getting upset or looking for me and that's in the mornings when she's in her best mood.

So all day I carry her. In my arms or in her Ergo-baby.

But I am exhausted. I over did a day trip on Saturday where I was carrying her in the ergobaby and my husband made me walk up and down a hill with her, saying that if we don't go down and see the sights it would be a waste of a trip. So I did, and now I'm paying the price.

I am a SAHM and quite happy to be, but I am so tired of her not even wanting to be in her pram. We will get to the shops ok but as soon as we get through the doors she starts screaming bloody murder. People stare and I have to double back home in embarrassment/fear that someone will think I'm neglecting her.

She's been like this since 3 weeks old. First with colic, then with over exhaustion because she fought naps and is a chronic cat napper, and now she's teething.

I don't want to leave her to cry - she looks at me so desperately when I have to put her down and she just wants to be in my arms. I don't know what to do...