Did I have a missed miscarriage? Can you get pregnant after a missed miscarriage? No bleeding nothing

Been 12 days since AF was missed lol (she was due 10th) i had tooken a test with a first response early Response on the 11th faint positive.. took a cheapie from the corner store the 13th to confirm the faint line on the frer faint but more noticeable to see line i used another corner store cheapie on the 17 & got a BFN havent been bleeding still got all the pregnancy Symptoms I noticed nipples have been extremely sore with a touch anything! Should i retest with a First Response & buy the box with 2 test one with the lines and the other that says pregnant or not ?? Or did I have a missed miscarriage?

Somebody help.. me & my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and he cums in me like my cervix is low & firm I haven’t stuck my finger down there but whenever me & my boyfriend have sex I can feel his 😳 deep in me touching my cervix.. my stomach is still bloated if im pregnant I would be 5weeks & 1 day

Somebody give me advice for