Married JUNE 1, 2019 and is it our turn??!!

Ashley • In my 30’s and trying for my third and my husbands first. We married on June 1, 2019❤️❤️

So it has been a while since I have posted on here. Bob and I married on June 1, 2019 after almost 10 years of dating. It has been a roller coaster with trying to conceive. After one miscarriage and the wedding was coming up, we took a little break and just had FUN. No luck in that, but we got married and had a fantastic honeymoon to Jamaica. The reason for this post is to tell everyone that we are back to trying, BUT it may be our turn right now. I am currently having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy and my due date is tomorrow and no RED yet. So, lately I have been not going the 28 days in my cycle. I have been getting it a few days earlier than the date it is supposed to come the past few months. This month is different because no RED yet and it’s due tomorrow. Every day that goes by I am more curious of what this means. I won’t say too many of the specifics but I will say that this is one unusual month of the NON NORMAL things happening before my period. I was trying not to post because I don’t want to jinx it but you know what if it’s meant to be then it’s meant to be. Me posting or not posting won’t change a thing. It would be awesome 👏 if we are FINALLY pregnant because of two reasons: 1- it will be a honeymoon baby :) and 2- my husbands birthday is the 27th of June. So, I am hoping the next time I am posting is to show you a test that says/shows a POSITIVE!! We deserve a BFP after so long of trying and having a miscarriage and I would love to give my new husband the best present in the world!! 🌎

Below I have some wedding and Jamaica honeymoon pics I thought you would enjoy. 😊 so enjoy and talk to you all soon, as I hope the next time is great news! Baby dust to all of you :)