Terrible Gynecologist or Just Being Too Sensitive?

Hey ladies, I’ve just recently decided with my fiancé to start TTC and at about 7 DPO I started to experience a sharp, pressure-like pain on my right pelvic region. I’m a huge worry-body so I decided to schedule an appointment with my OBGYN to make sure everything is alright and to discuss pre-natal care. She was really busy that day but when discussing with her that I had decided to TTC she started to bring up my age and the fact that I’ll be getting married next year. I understand that I’m young and that it might be a shock to some but I feel as ready as I could ever be. She made me feel ashamed and started to really discourage me. I honestly felt pretty discriminated and looked over because of my age. I’ve been a bit of an emotional wreck and sat in my car and cried on the phone with my friend for a good half hour. At this point she discouraged me to the point where it made me question if I’m doing the right thing or not. I guess what I’m really asking is, should I listen to her points and take it into consideration and stop being so sensitive or am I correct for feeling upset?