Freak out - you’re high !

Ol

So ! Here it is ... so I used to smoke weed & I had fun in my teens doing it until I got about 18. I had a toxic relationship with my ex where all we did together was smoke . It made everytime after we broke up that I’d try to smoke HELL. I would have anxiety attacks and basically freak out about everything. WELL the last 4 months I’ve been with the guy or my DREAMS. I could cry of joy everyday because of how outstandingly happy I am with him. I promised him I’d try to smoke with him — well the first time went great, we smoked and watched animal planet in bed 😂😂 pretty sure each blunt had a different strand . BUT last night I cried in front of him and refused to play cards .. told him

I don’t feel attractive and I could absolutely not function while I was that high . I was twitching, couldn’t breathe right, I felt annoyed that I couldn’t just relax and getting in his way but he swears up and down I wasn’t being annoying. But I felt myself.

Idk where I was going with this but does anyone get panic attacks when smoking ??? Or is it just me ?