I don’t know what to do..

I’m 18, 8 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. And I have a 2.5 year old with a different guy. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, my boyfriend has been getting mad at me for everything. Not liking his posts on fb, not letting him smoke weed (19, and on probation), etc. I don’t know what to do because I love this guy but I’m starting to go back into my depressed state that I just got out of. I feel like I’m nothing and I just want him to change back to who I fell in love with. He never thinks he’s wrong and has his whole family against mine because he only tells them when my family sticks up for me when he treats me like shit but never tells his family what he really does mentally to me. I’m exhausted. He even gets mad at me because I don’t have the sex drive to match his anymore since getting pregnant. I can’t be a single mom of 2 at 18, and I don’t want to leave him because I love him..

ps. Dillion is my baby daddy, and the guy I was texting was a friend I’ve had for over 4 years, I don’t get along with girls so I have guy friends, there was nothing going on and I keep telling him that..and the “it’s all my fault” was sarcasm obviously..