Wait longer or test?


I am 10dpo today, should I wait a little longer to test or go ahead and test, I'm super anxious and af if its coming will start in 5 days. I'm been really moody, small cramping, nauseous and have been really tired. But also kinda scared to take my first test even though we are currently trying for our first child. Any advice?