Thoughts?!?

Jessica • 19 years old

So I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day I was most fertile according to this app, he ejaculated in me twice in the same day. I’m not on birth control and didn’t take the morning after pill because I wasn’t really worried about getting pregnant because I’ve been doing the same thing with past relationships for 4 years and never got pregnant. At this point my period is 2-3 days late and it’s been coming usually the day before this app says it will start but now I’m late. I haven’t taken a pregnancy test or anything because I’m honestly scared it’s gonna be negative and im gonna just be waiting around for my period to start all disappointedly. Me and my boyfriend are not trying to have a baby even tho deep down I want a family whenever it happens and I know he’d be there if I was to get pregnant, we’ve never even talked about kids because I honestly think I can’t get pregnant. The past few days I’ve been having like very mild cramps like they feel a little uncomfortable but then when I try to focus where the feeling is coming from (I usually feel cramping on one side of my uterus before I get my period so that’s how I can tell it’s coming) but when I do try to figure out where it’s coming from it either goes away or it’s pain in my leg or something, I also have slight discomfort in my back like from top to bottom but I get like that when I sleep on a couch or a hard bed which I did a few days ago. Again I really am putting off taking a pregnancy test because every time I have in the past it’s been nothing but disappointment so I don’t want to feel that way again but I’m also having anxiety because I’m like, is this the feeling of my period slowly starting up or is it something more but I’m really trying not to get my hopes up or think about the possibility that I could be pregnant because I just don’t think I am. Anything you girls can say to help or any advice or kind words would be really nice, it’s almost 3 am where I live and I just can’t sleep because I keep thinking about this.