How High Are You?

Firstly I’m going to say, that I DO NOT support pill popping, coke, crack, meth, heroin, and whatever else that’s a REAL drug😪🙄. I’m all for some good weed though‼️🤗👏🏽

Anyways so I know the month has just started but it’s already shitty af😤🤦🏽‍♀️ like my mind is in so many different places that I can’t even do math right and it’s my favorite subject😓yea I know😪 9 days in. Anyways so I was waiting until I finished, paying my bills and getting necessities and even saving some(which I’m bad at😅), to hit the DP. Rolled up a little blunt, went outside to smoke half of it but was on the phone and smoked the whole thing, then still being on the phone went back inside and muted the tv. Spent a while on the phone, got off and was watching tv🙄 Im sitting here reading ALL the subtitles🤦🏽‍♀️ the commercials, the credits, all of it. And then I’m like 🤔🤔🤔 why the hell am I reading the tv?🤔🤔🤔 why can’t I hear anything? Am I that high that I can’t hear the tv??🤔🤔🤔🤦🏽‍♀️ no bitch😪🙄 you’re that high you FORGOT that you MUTED the tv💁🏽‍♀️😐💀 I said “ooohhhh😯”