Weird situation and idk what to do

Ayana

This whole situation is very weird for me. I have been with my boyfriend for well over six years. He's my best friend we have a relationship that I feel is absolutely amazing. He does construction work and a couple if days ago he got a call from a family to do some work for them. Before he left he made sure to tell me that he has known the family for awhile because he use to date the daughter many years back. He assured me he had no feelings for her and that she was currently in a relationship with someone else. Okay. He comes home and says yeah they talked to catch up for a bit but he didnt like some of her questions. Like how long he had been with me, did he love me, would he or was he currently talking to other woman behind my back. He said the last one tripped him up because it was so inappropriate for her to ask that. Fast forward to yesterday she makes sure he is alone before messaging him asking for a favor. Her partner and her are having problems conceiving and she was wondering could he get her pregnant. I thought well maybe she could be a little weird before but absolutely not. So I pick up his phone to call her and inform her that we would discuss it and get back to her. Then she has nerve to say well it's just his decision and that he doesn't need to ask me. Being that we are and have been together for years this is something we will be discussing and you will have no say on how we do things because that's how things are done around our home I Inform her. ( I had already spoken to him and said no but I'm one to spare feelings) I politely explained we weren't sure how much a lawyer would cost to fill out a contract so he would not be financially responsible and would like to research the medical facility of her choosing. I kid you not she goes what do you mean a lawyer why would we need any of that and why wouldn't he be financially responsible he would be the father and we dont need to do it medically I figured you wouldn't mind if we just kept having sex until I got pregnant. My brain went 3..2..1 and proceeded to cuss her out and informed her not to call back. She had nerve to seek out his phone number and sent him a message later that night basically begging could they please try it out without him saying anything to me. Now he's pissed and shows me the message right away. I'm so worked up about it I'm like you handle it because I'm done with her. He proceeds to tell her no it's not in his best interest he doesnt want other kids outside of our relationship he will only be having children with me. This psycho begins having a melt down on why we shouldn't be together it should be her he is with she had loved him forever she never stopped loving him. They should have a baby get married and he should leave me. This girl that he had not been with in over 10 years in the most weirdest of messages having a melt down and saying crazy psycho shit like she will see to it I never have his baby and we wouldn't be together. So lm of course with my anxiety in high alert and I feel uneasy. Has anyone ever dealt with this before and or what should I do.