Am I over reacting

So I need a little bit of advice because I’m stuck on what to do! My boyfriend has a friend who’s a girl who he speaks to a lot. I’ve brought it up to him before for reassurance since I didn’t really trust her (it’s more of a gut feeling) he reassured me they are just friends which made me feel a lot better but I still just couldn’t shake the feeling that I shouldn’t trust her. last night he was at a party and then went out after with his friends and then turned his snapchat maps off, which I did notice because I went on and noticed his person not being there which I was confused about but I trust him I didn’t think much of it. This morning I woke up and I saw that her person was at his house on maps (it sounds psycho but I wanted to see if he was home), which meant she had stayed over, I asked him about it and said that he knows it was wrong and he should of told me but it was 4am and she had no where to go and that she slept on the couch but I trust him I didn’t think anything happened I was more upset that I told him how I felt and it still happened and it still hurt me a lot but I don’t know if I’m overreacting like I know she’s a friend but I feel hurt by what happened!

Vote below to see results!