Hormones and in-laws don’t mix

Rc • 👼🏻👼🏻🌈👼🏻🌈

I fully understand that this is the hormones talking but I still feel irrationally angry. We had a 3D ultrasound the other day and my in-laws are insistent she looks just like my husband because she has chubby cheeks, I was a 10 pound baby and was chubby everywhere, I just outgrew it where my husband did not. I had showed them a baby picture of me (they thought it was our older daughter) and they again insisted that it looked just like my husband, I told them that was literally my picture and they wouldn’t believe me. We have lost three babies before this pregnancy and had to do <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> to get pregnant and they keep saying how hard this must be on my husband and how stressful it must be for him, they refuse to acknowledge me at all. I have said I don’t really care who she looks like as long as she is healthy but they are so obnoxious that I’m now really hoping she looks like me. My in-laws suck and I am so over it, we are not telling them when c section date is, we will just tell them after it’s over and we are ready to have visitors that they can come up.