Idk what the heck is going on with my baby

I am about to hit my breaking point. I am sitting outside writing this because I have run out of things to do for my baby to get her to stop screaming and crying and refusing to sleep.

My baby usually goes to bed around 8:30 PM. Today she has been such a pistol going zero to 100, over tiny things.

I am trying to get her to nurse so she will get sleepy and try to get some sleep, but she starts screaming and crying. She will latch than release and go blistic... I have tried her swing and shes currently screaming and crying. I tried a teething toy thinking maybe that will calm her down in case shes cutting teeth and they just are not showing yet. Kept her happy for 5 mins then she went ballistic. Tried laying her in her crib and putting her mobile on, screamed and cried the whole time. Tried to get her to relax in my bed, same thing..cried..held her cried.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HER AND I FEEL HELPLESS 😭 only thing she is content doing is watching little baby bum on Netflix but for God sake she is 4 months old, and its 10 PM at night. She needs to go to bed or she will be so cranky tomorrow. 😪

I took her temp (rectum) 99.1 ° F.

I just dont know what's going on or how to sooth her or get her to stop crying, this is out of her normal.

Please, somebody help me