Worried I am not making enough anymore

My baby has been super fussy lately and her diapers just dont seem as heavy/wet. She is 4 months old and I tried to keep track of everything today.

So on Kelly mom it said to be able to count it as a wet diaper put 4-6 tablespoons of water in a diaper and that will give you a good ruff idea how wet the diaper should be to count it, and it said 4-5+ wet diapers.

So this was her schedule. Shes EBF.

8:30 am diaper change, heavier than the 4-6 tablespoons of water example diaper I made.

9:00 am feed (20 mins total, ate from both sides, I know she had plenty because I woke up engorged and she ate until she no longer wanted to eat)

11:15am changed her wet diaper (about the 6 tablespoon example weight

11:20 am feed (only ate for maybe 5 mins on one side)

12:40pm (15 min feed, mainly my right boob)

1pm 1 wet diaper. About the 6 tablespoon diaper example weight.

1:10 nap

2:30 woke up

2:35 ate for 15 mins

3:40pm 1 wet diaper less than the 6 tablespoon example diaper

5:30 ate 10 mins

6:00 PM about same as 6 tbsp diaper example

7:00 PM poop explosion

7:20 PM ate 10 mins

8:30 eat

Check diaper and its dry

Does this look ok?. It doesnt really give a great amount of information, but I really tried to be exact with how much shes wetting her diapers because I am so concerned shes still getting enough from me with how fussy she is and they just are not as wet as they use to be. Shes been such a terror lately between I think sleep regression, 4 month leap... but I am also concerned she is not getting enough :(