Help! Possibly pregnant.

Kayleigh

Hello ladies! I am freaking out, that’s an understatement! LOL so about a week or so ago I tested it during the TWW and got a super faint line on a first response. A day later started spotting, which turned into full-blown AF. Like normal five days, cramps. The usual you know? So my husband, son and I went to Chicago for a night and spent some time with friends of course I drank a few times. Got home on Wednesday and decided to go ahead and start doing my OPK‘s. Got an extremely positive OPK. Yesterday got an extremely positive OPK, this morning got an extremely positive OPK to where the control line was so much lighter than my line. So I decided just to take a pregnancy test to rule that out, took a clear blue regular and expected it to be negative, but it was totally positive! I’m trying to get in with my doctor, because I’m kind of freaking out since I had what I thought was my full-blown. I haven’t had any symptoms. Just very nervous and having a lot of anxiety. Has anyone else experienced this before?