Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now but our relationship hasn’t been the best for the past 3-5months. He seems to care more about playing on his video games and he is constantly making excuses for everything and not taking responsibility. I’ve been talking to him about this the whole time we have been together but he just makes more excuses when I do. Not only that but he never talks AT ALL, he just stares and says the same this like 3 times about the same thing if he does communicate. He never tries to communicate and expects everybody to make his decisions for him. My whole family tells me I should just break up with him but then there are good times and I second guess myself. I’m going into high school and there are so many more options there, and I know we most likely won’t work out considering I don’t see a future with him. I know I should break up with him but I don’t want to hurt his feelings because he gets quite sensitive and then there is the “what could be” factor that plays out in my mind. I most likely will but it’s just nice to get opinions on the situation.

Vote below to see results!