I need advice

I need advice. No judgment please. I’m looking for someone who’s been in this situation and how they handled it. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years now. In the beginning it was great. He did everything for me and I mean everything. He’d take me lunch to work everyday, he’d massage my feet after work, he’d take us on dates. He then started messaging other girls and by that I mean (they would post a pic on Snapchat and he would comment like “😍” on their pics) he has tons and tons of people on his Snapchat. Since I found that out (he let me go on there and just go through everything I wanted to see) I haven’t been able to trust him. It’s constantly in my mind that he’s doing that. Of course he’s said sorry and all that but I still find girls on his chats but this time he doesn’t save their conversations so I can’t even see what they were talking about. He lies SO much. To the point that I think he believes his lies. In my opinion he gets nervous when he shows me something on his phone and what not. He takes his phone everywhere and sometimes I’m tempted to just go on it. I know his password and he knows I know. We also have a baby together. So my question is, what should I do? Should I go to counseling for feeling this way or is it him? The reason I can’t get over it is Bc it’s still happening. He likes to check girls out in front of me. He will lie about that too even though I’m looking him straight in the eye and saw him do it. He complains to me that I don’t show him any love anymore and honestly I don’t Bc it’s very hard to give your all to someone and still feel disrespected. He doesn’t get that even after I’ve told him. What should I do? Any advice please? Does it get better? Is this just the type of person he is? Btw I haven’t done any of those things since being with him.