Blowjobs

So, I’m married and LOVE to please my husband. Same goes for him. That being said, we’re always betting on things and whoever wins receives head until completion which means we don’t have sex lol just one of us will receive foreplay. We can cash in whenever we want as well, like right now I owe my husband head haha. Well last night I was feeling a bit frisky and was laying on the bed as he walked in from taking a shower, I turned my head and opened my mouth letting him know I wanted him to place his dick in It, so he did. I started to suck on him, slow and gentle at first, keeping It classy. I slowly started to get faster and a little more into it and eventually hopped of the bed and got onto my knees all while sucking him. By this point I’m going fast, deep throating him and being as sloppy as possible (he said that’s something he’s always loved about when I give him head, idc how messy I get😅). I’m swirling my tongue around while going deeper and harder and using my hands at the same time. His moans are tiring me on and exciting me as I continue to please him. He tells me he’s about to cum so I back off and let him give me a facial. I actually giggled cause It got in my eye 😂 I don’t swallow, and he wanted to give me a facial this time so I was like eh what the heck, let’s do It. I still owe him head because he didn’t say “I’m cashing in” It was purely me wanting to please my man the way he pleases me. Ugh I love him.