Family drama

LuLu • 👼🏻🌈 👦🏻 👦🏻 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦mommy too most beautiful baby boys M.N January 2020 H.N October 2021

Okay so I need honest opinions and advice

So my husband bought a house long before we got married.And he was working the entire time(paying bills,house) and he was living with his parents.His parents have his entire income every time when he got paycheck.

So we got married his brother and brothers wife decided to rent us their house and they will buy new one (I am grateful for that because we have lower rent then them and house is really good condition).

So the house my husband bought his parents live there and they are paying rent.

So my entire family is on vacation including my husband and the car run into that house.

Nothing happened to anyone just walls damaged but insurance will covered everything.

So my FIL wanted to find guys from our home country (we are not Americans) so they can fix that(I told that to my husband and he was like well he just wants to keep money because it will be cheaper if this will not go thru big company).And I told him call your dad and talk with him,because he is already make his mind.He was just quite.Well he wasn’t wrong because when I told him (FIL) about big company he was like no they will keep all money to themselves and I was just looking at him (for me at that moment money wasn’t important house need to be done and money will not go in my pocket).

So problem with his is family is they don’t talk,communicate like normal people,but when they are drunk their mouth are are like not stopping.So my husband got drunk and his aunt (his fathers sister) was there and what my husband was talking I have no idea but it was bad apparently when his aunt hear that and called his dad.(I’m just assuming that he was talking that his dad will not decide about company because on the end that house is on his name and he just wants everything to be done good and that is good company.)So yesterday I came there and I sense tension between FIL mil and everyone else in the room,they were mad on everybody.

(This company that our insurance agent suggested is good big company that are dealing with everything claims,insurance and it’s easy to work.But company that my FIL wants is small and the work that should be done like for one month with big company it would take 2 months with smaller one because of paperwork.)

So my biggest concern is when they come back so they can deal with them that if I say I don’t want to deal with that because that house was bought long before me,so and honestly I don’t want to deal with his father and his anger.

Now I’m most important to myself I’m pregnant and I had miscarriage last year.I don’t want any stress around my baby and me.

I know they will hate me because for everything I say I’m wrong but now I’m just putting myself first and baby.

I just need advice on this whole thing 😭 thank you