Adults Advice Only pls

What should I do?

(P.s this is kinda lengthy but it gets interesting so read it and help a girl out)

My boyfriend no longer wants to get involve with me sexually but not in the way you think. I looked up online all of the possible reasons why a guy might avoid sex and the one that made sense to me the most was performance anxiety. Every time my boyfriend and I would have sex we experience so much complications when it comes to him. He can’t maintain a boner, he can’t perform any sex positions properly or maintain it for a long period of time (more like a a minute and a half) and I’ve tried everything. It came to a point where sex became one sided because I’m the one pleasing him whether it be through oral sex or me riding him but personally that doesn’t do it for me anymore.

Now I don’t mean to sound like that type of gf but as our relationship continues, I realize that sex is something that I need in a relationship. My sex drive is crazy. I tried talking to him about it and he says that he doesn’t want to have sex with me because he doesn’t want to disappoint me sexually which I understand but he doesn’t try to do anything to make up for it. Like, trying to get better at it. Watch videos or take a class. Idfk. He doesn’t even want to try to get better. I love him, I really do but I already have to put up with a lot when it comes to him. He’s very emotional and it can be very draining but he’s such a great guy and he started off as my best friend before we pursued a relationship but this? I can’t do it😫😫 it’s been months guys. And I’m starting to become unhappy which is starting to affect the relationship.

So what do you think I should do?