Don’t give up! IVF is NOT always your only option!

Darlene

Hey lovey ladies, I just wanted to share some exciting news with y’all!

Let’s start from the beginning... I had my TR March 2018 and my doctor was only able to repair one tube. I became pregnant in May 2018 and sadly miscarried in June 2018. We continued to ttc with no luck. October 2018 I asked my fertility doctor for a HSG (I knew something was wrong) she hesitated but did it anyways. She pushed one vile through and said “well looks blocked, schedule an appointment to go over your <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> options”. We had just spent so much money on my surgery and there was no way we were going to be able to come up with another $10,000 + . I went straight to google and ordered serrapeptase, Chinese herbal teas and castor oil. The only thing I was truly consistent with was the serrapeptase. I took 3 pills in the morning and 3 before bed. Sometime more.. Fast forward to my July 2019, I went in to my obgyn yearly appointment as explained everything to my doctor. She right away scheduled me for another HSG. The technician was great!!!! He pushed the dye through 5 times and I could see all the dye spilling through my one tube! IT WORKED!!! SERRAPEPTASE WORKS!!! The test confirmed my left tube is wide open and ready to go!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Don’t give up ladies! Trust yourself and your intuition! Have faith, God is good!