One thing after another

Cynthia • 23. Childfree. Sterilized.

I had a really stressful week. I started therapy I was stressing over my period, I’m dealing with the things I’ve been discussing in therapy (dealing with PTSD), work has been really irritating, and to top it all off, I have no power in my room.

I live with my parents and brother. Today I was about to play something on my PS4, like usual, and the power goes off it my room, come on for a second, and dies completely. None of my outlets work. The breaker didn’t flipped so the power wasn’t overloaded in my room. My parents reset it and nothing happened. I live in Florida and it’s hot and my room has poor air circulation so I need a fan... I can only have one thing plugged in as we ran an extension cord from the bathroom. It has to be my phone as it is my alarm for work (i get up at 5am). No fan, no lights, no tv, no anything.

Also my parents don’t see this as an urgent issue either which is frustrating. They don’t even know when we can attempt to get this fixed or checked out. I can’t go anywhere in my house to stay besides my room. There is a clutter living room with a tiny ass couch.. it has no privacy either. But you can also barely get in it, it’s pretty much a storage area. I’m just frustrated and really bothered. I had a tough week and it keeps getting tougher.