Pregnancy complications..

Hello everyone.

I’m 29 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Everything was going so smooth until the past month or two. I had no morning sickness, hardly any cravings, it was all going so smooth. Last month I was kept in the hospital overnight with high blood pressure, high heart rate, difficulty breathing, passing out, dizzy and super super swollen. We all immediately thought preeclampsia... they ended up saying it wasn’t preeclampsia because I didn’t have any protein in my urine. They checked for blood clots, did xrays, ct scans, and ekgs but nothing was coming back bad so they sent me home and just told me to monitor my heart rate and blood pressure and to take it easy. I’ve still been feeling dizzy almost every day and can feel my heart flutter at different times of the day and still SUPER swollen. I took my glucose test Monday and failed it... to fail you have to have 140 or more i was at 200. I also did a 24 hour urine test which they did find a lot of protein in my urine.. (not sure why it’s showing up now and not in my every visit urine checks) the doctor called me and told me to come in Friday morning and they seemed worried.. not sure what next steps will be? I’m starting to stress out and tired of feeling crappy everyday.. at our ultrasound this week she was 4 pounds at 29 weeks and everything with her looked amazing!