New birth control. What do I chose?? Should I even switch??🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😱😭

Bailey

I’ve been on depo for about 4-5 months, can’t remember exactly. So far it’s not been good. I had horrible cramps before birth control and when I am constantly spotting the cramps feel the same if not worse. The second time getting the shot I didn’t bleed until the month after getting it. I am now bleeding off and on constantly and just can’t take it anymore. I’m tired of wasting my money on tampons and washing my underwear every three days because the bleeding is so unpredictable. My acne has gotten worse and will never go away. I feel like I’ve gained so much and that food runs right through me. I don’t know what to do. I like not having to take a pill everyday and I will not get anything implanted in me or that requires a procedure. My only other choice is the pill but I’m still doubting it. I know I need to switch to be happy with myself and with my birth control, but I feel like I won’t feel as covered as I do on the shot. I also have no sex drive with depo. I’ve had sex 2 times in the 4-5 months I’ve been on the shot so really there is no point for me to be on the shot. How is the pill for any of you that take it? I honestly feel lost and have no idea what to do. Do I switch or stay where I’m at??