Drowning

Becky

Our roommate took off leaving us with over $800 dollars in overdue rent because he didn’t give us the right date that rent is due and without paying his portion of the phone payment. We had to go to a food bank just to have something in our fridge and cabinets because he took most of what we had and what we got is barely enough to get by. Between rent and all other bills this month we won’t even have money to buy groceries... I have no idea what to do because we have nowhere else to go if we get kicked out and idk how we’re going to feed ourselves and our dogs. We have 3 people living in our house and the only one with a job right now is my boyfriend. I’m trying my hardest to find a job but it feels like our roommate isn’t even trying. She sleeps all day and complains when we cook because she doesn’t like “ land animals “ when it comes to food but we literally cannot afford fish... I’m trying to be hopeful but it’s so hard when we’re sitting at home every day not able to go anywhere or even afford to eat... when we moved I was finally at a healthy weight and now I’m back down to almost 100 pounds