Sad, sense of loss

LM

What would you do if after 2 weeks of screening for natural cycle <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> your doctor told you that because of endometriosis and adhesions which stick your ovaries to the back of your uterus and because your single follicle is too small for extraction and your AMH levels are below 1 and that, possibly, given your hormone levels, at the age of 39 you might be going through early premenopause you are not going to get pregnant?

I’ve never craved a baby but my partner really wants one. I feel terrible knowing he is healthy and my problem imposes on him the possibility of never becoming a father. We have been togethet 7 years now, i hope this defect I have won’t affect our relationship.

At 22 i went through a surgery to remove cycsts but no one told me this would render me next to neutered!

What scares me now is the symptoms of premenopause. I’m starting to observe myself, my hair, my skin, my moods, my sex drive to see if I have this.. its so sad, I wish i could just focus of life, fun, work and holidays instead of obsessing like this.