I was THAT customer today 🙈

I feel so bad! So I took my husband's credit card and went to the grocery store to grab a few things before work. He caught up all the bills the other day and was supposed to have $300-400 left. I went to the self checkout and the total was like $43. The card was declined twice. I called my husband trying to figure out why. He texts his bank and turns out he only had $39 left. No clue how, he hasn't figured out what came out.

So I click the button to call for assistance and I tell the guy I grabbed the wrong card and will have to come back later (I was too embarased to say what really happened). So he said he was going to do something to where I wouldn't have to ring everything up again when I came back. I thanked him and apologized, then just walked away, leaving everything on the conveyer belt. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, I'm so awkward. There was only like 10-15 items, but still.

The woman I babysit for is paying me today, so I can go to the store after work, but now I feel like I have to go to a different store. I can't show my face back there today. It's frustrating because I'll probably end up spending more at another store. I also had typed in my rewards info, so they know it was me!

Gosh, I feel terrible.