I’m freaking out and need some sense knocked into me

So, last night I had sex with this guy right ? Not my first time, but it has been a hot minute since the last time. And he doesn’t use a condom😑, but instead pulls out🙄. Anyways. Fast forward to later on in the day. I go to my bathroom to pee and I notice that I spotted. Like, there’s dark looking dried blood, which I know couldn’t be my period because first, I already had it. Second, tmi but whenever my period hits, the blood is always like bright and new. And like, when I pee, there’s no blood in my pee?? And I’ve been to the bathroom throughout the day and there wasn’t any blood. So like, my question is.. am I on my period ??? Like ?? Is that possible even tho I literally just had it like LITERALLY last week??? Or what the heck is it??? Like, my period isn’t always regular, but it’s never been THIS fucked up???

Oh! Also, this app is telling me I’m ovulating tomorrow and that today I have a 33% chance of getting pregnant. I’d rather someone here tell me I’m being a paranoid idiot than google this and get told I have cancer or am schizophrenic. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️