My half sister part 21

Debbie

TRIGGER WARNING PHYSICAL ASSAULT

Chris

"dad" Sarah said weakly as I instinctively pulled he back to me.

"put some fucking clothes on." dad hissed venom thick in his voice I saw Lauren was stood meekly next to him her face pale tears sparkling in her eyes. "CLOTHES, He shouted so loudly that the both of us flinched as if we were 8 years old. Sarah in seconds had retrieved her pretty dress and pulled it over her head, I sorted my jeans and picked up my shirt slower sure my state of underdress wasn't the problem and I wasn't keen to start this conversation. We straightened up and just stood next to each other we were so close I could feel Sarah trembling and I ached to hold her, I just took her hand softly.

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH HER," Dad snarled my hand snapped away instinctively, and I bit my lip cursing myself inside for my mindless compliance to him like I was a child. The silence stret out as I tried to come up with the words to say. I had thought this conversation through so many times but even in my head it had never gone well.

"isn't this the part were you tell me it's not what I think?"dad snarled

" I don't know how long you were there for but I'm guessing long enough, and it's exactly what you think. "

" you think This is funny you arrogant little shit, because it looks like you were fucking your sister. "

" half sister. " Sarah put in weakly.

"shut up." was all he snapped at het before his eyes shot back to me. I took her hand again. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH HER," He bellowed,

"dad." I gripped Sarah's hand more tightly, " this wasn't just a one off you know, we're... You know" I struggled to find the right word or maybe I was just struggling to say it, "we're... Together."

"together." he said slowly.

"yeah... She's my.... Girlfriend... I... I love her."

"what?"

"dad it's okay" Sarah put in weakly,

"OK" Lauren said shrilly, "it is most definitely not OK."

"mom who the fuck are we hurting?"

"YOU ARE FUCKING SIBLINGS" Dad shouted, I squeezed Sarah's hand a little and she quietened.

"we weren't raised together we barely spoke until a few years ago and by then we were pretty much grown up." I put in gently,

"a few... Hang on how long has this been going on?" I chickened out on this one and shared a quick glance with Sarah,

"you want to know when we first had sex?"

"yeah that"

"um... Well that was only Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>... The last one."

"oh good only eight months ago." Lauren said her voice heavy with sarcasm, Sarah continued as if she hadn't noticed,

"we had feelings for a while before but nothing really happened until last summer"

"Sarah stop talking," Lauren said calmly,

"mom we fell in love."

"love." she scoffed,

"believe it or don't believe it doesn't mean we don't feel it." I said calmly this seemed to infuriate my dad he walked forwards calmly his eyes on me.

"you love her."

"yeah." I said keeping my eyes locked on him defiantly. "she might be your daughter but she's not my sister, she's my girlfriend."watching him I saw the moment he snapped but I made no attempt to move as he punched me on the cheek. His strength actually surprised me and I stumbled knocked off balance, I straightened up.

" you can hit me as much as you want dad I'll take it. "

" DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME THAT ." he shouted hitting me again and again, I lost track of the blows I was expecting but refused to protect myself against. At some point I fell to the ground my lack of retaliation seemed to anger him further but I wouldn't fight back, I don't know maybe I was serving my penance.

"See." he snarled, "you are no son of mine your a fucking coward a parasite not even capable of summoning the balls to try and fight back." he snarled I was vaguely aware of Sarah shouting at my dad to stop and crying into her mothers arms as Lauren struggled trying to hold her. His blows had now turned to kicks which bloody hurt but I still took them, and soon enough my lack of resistance seemed to sap his anger and the blows stopped falling I pushed myself up to sitting.

"I'm not going to hit you dad." I said calmly getting slowly to my feet.

"I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT."

"don't call you dad, don't touch Sarah, don't admit you love her. All this denial doesn't make it go away. You can punch me all you want but I still fucking love your daughter more than life itself."

"was this just the biggest screw you that you could think of to piss me off."

"IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU." I suddenly found myself shouting. "YOU DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EITHER OF US. WE WERE JUST AN INCONVENIENCE THAT YOU ROLLED OUT FOR PHOTO OPS. YOU WEREN'T MY DAD. HELL HALF THE TEACHERS AT MY BOARD SCHOOL YOU SHOVED ME OFF TO WERE MORE A FATHER THAN YOU. I SPENT MOST OF MY FUCKING LIFE THERE. "Now this was all coming out I couldn't seem to regain my control the words just kept pouring out," EVEN WHEN I WAS HOME WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU. SARAH GOT NEAR ENOUGH THE SAME YOU FOBBED US OFF ON ANYONE YOU COULD.WE WEREN'T RAISED TOGETHER AT ALL YOU CAN'T JUST SHOVE TWO ADULTS TOGETHER AND EXPECT THEM TO SUDDENLY BE SIBLINGS." Sarah gripped my hand gently and as easy as that my rant stopped.

" so does everyone who attends boarding school start fucking siblings?"

"im saying maybe I shouldn't call you dad you weren't one and that maybe you know fuck all about family so is it a surprise we don't either."

"you fucking parasite trying to justify what you are doing to her."

"we don't have to justify ourselves to Anyone who have we hurt nobody were just 2 people in love, who have pissed off your morals we are doing nothing wrong."

"shut your fucking mouth and keep your opinions to yourself you little whore." I took a step forward and swiftly punched him in the cheek knocking him off his feet.

"you don't talk to her like that." I said calmly,

He struggled to his feet,

"get out of here you fucking Piece of shit.."

"you want me to go fine."

"no." Sarah whispered gripping my hand.

"it's OK Juliet they can keep us apart for now but I'll be yours for as long as you want me," she smiled,

"forever."

"get out." my dad said calmly, "I'll make it clear to you get out of my fucking house and straight off my property now before I kill you with my bare hands. I never want to see you again and if you so much as breath a hint of what happened here I will end you and don't double me I'm still a powerful man I can do it with no inconvenience to myself. "

" fine. "I said putting my hand in my pocket and almost sighing when I found my keys there.

" You are not taking that car try it and I will report it stolen. "

" it's technically mine but. "I shrugged, and put my keys down on the table.

" Juliet. "I said quietly she looked at me tears sliding down her face. She was beautiful even when she cried. I couldn't think of anything to say to make this better" I love you. " I said not inspired but true.

" I love you. " I turned and walked out of the house off the property and out of her life. At least for now... But just for now.

Thank you for all the wonderful feed back. So happy so many of you are still following this story and this isn't the end!!! ❤️❤️❤️