What's going on?!

I have been spotting for 15 days straight.

(If this is in the wrong group let me know. I don't know where this question is applicable to.)

The first day I thought it was the start of my period. I put on a pad and went to work. Later that day I realized I wasn't feeling the discomfort of need to go to the restroom I usually get when I'm on my period. (I don't usually get cramps just discomfort.)

Today is the 15th day of me spotting. I've been wearing a pad just in case. You never know. But its usually just when I wipe. It was pinkish-red the first 14 days and today its brown.

My Jeans feel uncomfortable around my waist and I feel like a small pulling sensation every now and then. I took 3 pregnancy tests so far but all negative. (I have very irregular cycles so that's no help.)

I did do what you're never supposed to do. I googled it. 🤦‍♂️ Google said I'm either pregnant or I'm basically dying.

I really don't know what it is. I've never had this happen before. I do have an appointment but it's not for another 2 weeks. Anyone have any ideas? I'm going crazy here.