Best Sippy Brand No Comp 😍

Te

I just wanted to save all you new or first time mamas the time and the trouble and just be the one to tell you Get the NUK brand!

I am a FTM myself and my son is 18 months old and for the last year I have struggled finding an honest no spill,no leak, 100% guarantee cup that wasn’t a complete lie. But I can honestly say my son is ALL boy! He is rough and tough and wild to the core and Cups are forcefully shook, thrown like bullets, and slammed like a sludge hammer (NO exaggeration 😂, SERIOUSLY!)

I can not promote the pacifiers (I have some but my son never took a paci) or the bottles (strictly breastfed without pumping until 1 year old), but these Cups are no joke! The Active Transitioning cup and the First Essentials 18 mo+ are the ones that we have tested and I will probably never buy another brand again. We have had munchkin (FAIL, probably the worst brand of everything we’ve tried 🙄), 360° cups ( throw them like my boy does and they will leak quite a bit actually, but they’re descent), Nuby ( Again, leaks of thrown), Disney ( Leaks), basic dollar tree buys ( HUGE FAIL), first years ( hard spout is descent with a little splash of thrown, but pretty tolerable but soft spout is Shit 🤷🏼‍♀️) and NUK! (Gods gift to mothers everywhere).

Just want to help some fellow mamas out and save you the time, frustration, and money! 😘

I’ll update you all if I see any changes! If you have any other brands you want to know about that I didn’t mention and want to know what my experience was if I had any before you buy, I’d be happy to help!