Found out some bad news

Hi ladies!! So I got home a while ago from being at my boyfriends house and so I walk in and my grandma says that “we’re moving” and I’m like where are we moving to? And she said your uncles house and I’m like what why? And she said do you have $150000 dollars to pay the rent? I said no and I told her I’m not moving with my uncle and her . 1 because it’s drama and second because I’ve already been dealing with drama here and 3rd because I just don’t want to live with another family member , they will be calling me to do everything and it’s annoying. And I don’t know why were late on rent, I’ve been giving her money every 2 weeks that I get paid! $300. I don’t know where all the money is going that I’m giving her. Like the other day when I got paid , I gave her $300 and she said to put it in the bank of the account with bounced checks fees and so I put it in there, come to find out the bank says She only owed $79 because of the bounced fee but I put all $300 in there and so I came home and I asked her why do you need to put $300 in there when you only owed $79 , her response was “You give me $300 every 2 weeks when you get paid.” I’m like grandma that makes no sense. Every 2 weeks when I get paid , I give her money then I have none for my self but Anyway so we have to be out of here in 2 weeks so i will be moving in with my boyfriend and i will be making calls to other Starbucks to see if I can transfer. I am 20 turning 21 in October. I can make my own decisions. And a question for you guys! Since she basically takes and wants all my money when I get paid , do you guys think she’s taking advantage of me? Btw she’s getting here retirement money on September 1st. Well that’s what they say.