early period?? possibly pregnant?? pls help :(

samantha

hi, im 19 & lost my virginity sunday night (6 days ago), we had sex 3 times w a condom & no signs of condom breakage. i was bleeding heavily that night & just assumed that it was because my hymen broke. but since then, ive been spotting and having very bad nausea, sensitivity in my nose (everytime i inhale its a really bad burning sensation), mood swings and breaking down into tears, and being very snappy/emotional. last night into this morning, ive been experiencing cramping and back pain, what i assumed was period symptoms. but my period isnt how it normally is, if this is my period then is it extremelyyyyy light. i was wondering if there should be any concern/does this sound normal and im just paranoid?? my period wouldn’t start for another 2 weeks so thats why im asking haha, sorry to sound dumb but thank u in advance! should i just take a pregnancy test or is it too soon??

also to add: that night of losing my virginity, the blood was like bright red. these past couple of days its been brown/mucus-y texture. and the spotting only occurs when i wipe, meaning it wouldn’t transfer to my underwear. i dont know im just really confused AHH i just dont wanna take a test so early and freak out thus why im asking on here. i also made an appt w my gyno this week so thats taken care of i just want a lil peace of mind in the meantime!! :) xx