I think he might like me

Em

So basically there is a guy in my biology class and I want to know what you girls think.

We were taking a little quiz in our class and our answers were the same and he said “stop copying off me” in a teasing way every time she showed a question because we chose the same answer until the last one where we chose different answers. After he saw I chose a different answer he proceeded to cover both of our answer sheets and said “let’s see who got it right” and I did. When he saw I got it right he got an embarrassed look on his face and did that one thing guys do where they lean their head back and sigh and it made me giggle. Afterwards I started teasing him and every time he said he was on the winning team ( we were in teams and he kept saying his was gonna win ) I said “are you sure your quiz answers beg to differ”. After I kept playfully teasing him he finally grabbed my paper and erased all my answers but in a playful way not in a annoyed way.

Some days later he started to mess with me. When he got to the class he looked at my hair and moved it to the other side ( my part ) and said “you had it like this yesterday you are going to part it to this side today” and when I put it back he did it again. He is also a really big smacker, when he chews his gum he sometimes does it with his mouth open and I point it out sometimes and laugh because he in unaware of it, and when I usually notice it he gets close to my ear and just starts smacking. The next day He started to poke me with his pencil erasers, the same day he chose me as his partner in a project and we got into a little disagreement in a way nothing big but a couple minutes later he whispered in my ear asking if we were still partners and how he wanted to be. And last but not least he asked to wear my scrunchie until the next day which was really cute.

So what do you ladies think? Does he like me or is he just friendly? I have a little crush on him but I don’t know if he likes me. I asked my sister and she seems to think so. Do you think he does?