Unappreciated ???

I don’t know what to do I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids my husband works 2nd shift so he works 3pm to 12am he comes home and drinks beer every night I try to stay up to see him most nights I do. I get up at 5:45 every morning to get my two oldest off to school I am so exhausted but I do it to see him. Some days he doesn’t get up until like 1 pm and I leave at 1:45 to pick my daughter up I try asking him to get up earlier to see me but he won’t. He says. He is so tired but he gets way more sleep than me and he doesn’t do anything with the kids or at home. I wait on him hand in foot cook clean take car of everything I even make sure he has work clothes and cook for him when he comes home on lunch. He never says thank you or go rest I will watch the kids he thinks I do nothing but really I run all day everyday ... I tell him all the time I appreciate him and I feel like I show him I do. But he doesn’t care if I’m tired he never says thank you for what I do... I’m just sad I feel like we haven’t been very close lately I feel so alone and when I talk to him about it he says I bitch to much... 😭