What do I do about this?

So I've been more of a city type girl my entire life (I'm 23) anyway my bf that I've been with for about 6 months now is living with his parents in an area which literally has nothing n awhile back his car decided it was done working so now we're carless too. I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant by him. He has two other kids of his own a 2 and 3 year old. I have one daughter who just turned 1 in march. Thing is I'm not happy here and the mosquitos are something else constantly attacking my daughter and I. She once or twice a week has bites all over her face. I can't let my daughter out to play bc she gets ate up whether I put off on her or not. I have baby doctor appts but they're an hour and 45 minutes away from where I am n with us having to rely on his family for rides which they don't wanna give it's just too stressful. I'll be having a c section anyway so i don't worry about the labor part. Anyways. I'm just kinda lost because as it stands he just got a job a full-time job and at first he told me he'd go back to my home town with me, then it went to let me get us a car first, then last night he basically said I don't know if I'm going at all i gave a full time job here.. I'm just really busted up bc I don't wanna be without him and he says he doesn't either. There's just no way to compromise bc I hate it here and he doesn't really like it there... I feel like if we have to stay separated like this forever or even a year it's gonna put strain on stuff and we'll lose the happiness we had... Some of mine is already gone bc of all this stressful crap. I want to go to work too and honestly I can't afford to wait anymore bc if I get a certain length into my pregnancy they won't let me work.

Ugh I just don't know what to do :(