Questioning

Jordyn • 12/14/17💙 due 03/05/2020💙

Ok I need opinions.

My boyfriend hasn’t been any good for me for the last three years....Besides my son and son to be baby. Well I’m coming to the terms that we won’t be together long. But do I try to stick it out? Here’s some back story in why I don’t think we’ll make it.

Two years ago I was pregnant with our son, lost my apartment (he wasn’t working) had to move to our parents (I mine him his) found out after our gender reveal he had a girlfriend. Then to top it off. I took him back! He even told her he wanted nothing to do with me or his soon to be son. Well last year he asked me to marry him, still no job me living withmy mom still. I decided we’re done till he got a job. A few months go by still no job so come February (4montbs) I try dating. (Hes still pissed off at me for it) well I ended that and told him we’d try again. Well three months in I’m pregnant!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ he’s sense then quit his job. Got a job that’s 200 less a month so his income is now inly800 a month. He don’t help with anything and he don’t live here cuz he don’t want to help pay my bills for a dump 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s a place to live is what I think. And me even being uoset about his income makes him think I’m after his money😳 like no I want your help to support our kids?!

Please give input I already feel dumb for giving him another chance 🙄 here’s us

I’m 11 weeks and 4 days along. 😞