Husband is away

My husband is away on business until Friday. This is the first time we’ve been apart and the longest. We have 2 boys so he FaceTimes us nightly. Being together 10 years and married for 8 we have had our rocky times. Before he left it was rocky and we were on each other’s nerves. Sex became dull for me and something I very rarely wanted. He’s not adventurous at all and it was like pulling teeth to get him to have sex in our own backyard under the cover of darkness. I had a realization last night after our FaceTime and decided to get waxed today. Got waxed and waited for him to FaceTime. He did and he talked to the boys and me while I cooked. I told him I had a surprise for him and he would see the bank account because that’s who he is. I got the boys eating and went upstairs to my room to talk to him. I got this man to open up and not be shy. He actually initiated FaceTime sex! Him being gone and spontaneous “adventures” is just what I needed. Now I can’t wait for him to come home on Friday and have the real deal. He’s coming out of his shell! I just had to share with somebody.