Am I having a miscarriage?

Stacy

I have a history of blood clots in my lungs (PE) So when I get pregnant I need to be on a blood thinner (Lovenox). We were trying to conceive a second child. The first day of my last period was July 19, 2019. I started feeling pain during sex, stinging and swelling August 4th. August 11 I took a home pregnancy test and got a positive. I went to the doctor August 13 and they confirmed I was 3 weeks pregnant (HCG 440). On the 19th I had sex and felt the same pain. Urine was negative for UTI so on the 20th doctor said to take monistat over the counter as it may be a yeast infection. On monday the 26th, 6 /7 of taking the medicine, it came down with some light blood. I was worried we did a blood test and HGC had gone up to 16,707. The next day I found this on my liner and some pink urine when I wipe. Am I at a risk of losing my baby? Do I have an infection? Is it the blood thinner? ( I had blood thinner with my first pregnancy with NO problem). Did anyone have this and go on to have a healthy baby? How long should this type of bleeding be ok?