What is happening to me??

On August 1st I lost my virginity to my virgin boyfriend. Last Tuesday we had unprotected sex and he came in me. (I’m on birth control and I’ve never missed a pill) anyway just about the other day I took a shower and was lying in bed when all of the sudden I get this very intense itchiness in my vagina. My vulva and inside my vagina was very very itchy. I opened myself up in the mirror and saw white stuff in the opening. And a lot of it. I started to freak out but I just cleaned myself a lot and hoped for it to go away. Long story short, it only got worse... it was very painful. My vagina was swelling up and a lot of redness. I searched up on google what it was that I had the only thing that popped up was yeast infection. I looked up treatments and ended up going to the store and buying monistat 3.. anyway when Injecting the ointment in me I pulled out the applicator and saw yellow creamy discharge and LOTS OF IT. I’ve been oozing yellow stuff out of me all day after I took the first dose of monistat yesterday. Please tell me what I have. And why I have this !! 😰 I’m so scared. Today is the second night of the 3 day monistat treatment and so far I’ve had headaches and stomach aches maybe chills? I felt horrible today. What do I have?