Praying for our rainbow baby 🌈💜

Earlier this year we found we were pregnant. After being together for 6 years, we both kinda to terms that maybe we couldn’t have kids. Then 6 days late on my period, I found out I was pregnant. At our first OB appointment we were both anxious & nervous, but beyond excited. We told our entire families only to get the news that our baby no heart beat at 9 weeks 💔 the year before I lost my dad to a OD, then this. It wasn’t fair. We agreed to send the baby out for testing, along with our getting blood drawn. We did get the news our baby was a boy 💙 but we found my husband carries “balance trans location” his chromosomes mixed up & caused to much for our little boy to survive.

This morning after already testing 2 days prior (4days late) I woke from a dream of me walking to the bathroom to take 3 test all coming back positive, weird? I woke up in complete shock & went straight to the bathroom, took the first test, I stood in complete shock, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I took 2 more test pretty much trying to force myself to pee, 2 more bright lines showed, one saying “yes” I woke my husband up to show him for his response to he “cool” 😐

I’m not sure if I wanna be excited or scared, for both of our families it’ll be the first baby in 10 years. I don’t want to hype it to much just to be completely heart broken again!

I’m asking everyone who may read this to think of us, pray for us. I’d love nothing more to then be able to carry healthy baby ❤️ & congratulations to everyone expecting! What an exciting time in our lifes!!! 😂❤️💜💜

Baby Daniels coming, May 2020