Praying for our rainbow baby ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ

Earlier this year we found we were pregnant. After being together for 6 years, we both kinda to terms that maybe we couldnโ€™t have kids. Then 6 days late on my period, I found out I was pregnant. At our first OB appointment we were both anxious & nervous, but beyond excited. We told our entire families only to get the news that our baby no heart beat at 9 weeks ๐Ÿ’” the year before I lost my dad to a OD, then this. It wasnโ€™t fair. We agreed to send the baby out for testing, along with our getting blood drawn. We did get the news our baby was a boy ๐Ÿ’™ but we found my husband carries โ€œbalance trans locationโ€ his chromosomes mixed up & caused to much for our little boy to survive.

This morning after already testing 2 days prior (4days late) I woke from a dream of me walking to the bathroom to take 3 test all coming back positive, weird? I woke up in complete shock & went straight to the bathroom, took the first test, I stood in complete shock, I couldnโ€™t believe what I was seeing. I took 2 more test pretty much trying to force myself to pee, 2 more bright lines showed, one saying โ€œyesโ€ I woke my husband up to show him for his response to he โ€œcoolโ€ ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m not sure if I wanna be excited or scared, for both of our families itโ€™ll be the first baby in 10 years. I donโ€™t want to hype it to much just to be completely heart broken again!

Iโ€™m asking everyone who may read this to think of us, pray for us. Iโ€™d love nothing more to then be able to carry healthy baby โค๏ธ & congratulations to everyone expecting! What an exciting time in our lifes!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Baby Daniels coming, May 2020