Baby not moving 😩 Admitted overnight for observation. 32 weeks today.

Ro

My baby boy always kicks. Every time I roll on my side in the night, when I’m watching tv... He stays active. Yesterday- not so much. Nor was he moving through the night. So I reallyyy paid attention to him today while relaxing at home. I tried poking and shaking, sweets, ice water, laying on my sides and still nothing. I’m a FTM so I was scared to go in but they said it’s a good thing I did because he’s not happy in there and he’s not doing what he needs to be doing. 😭

They’re trying things here and there and I’m currently waiting on another ultrasound to check his movements again along with his size and blood flow. So far I’ve been here 6 hours with not too much progress. If they still can’t get him to “perk up” they’re going to give me the steroid shots to help with his lungs in case they need to deliver and go from there.

I just started sorting his baby stuff yesterday to start washing. His crib is being delivered this week. I’m so not ready and scared. It kills me when they say he’s “not happy” inside me 😩

I thought for sure he would start moving when I arrived and they’d tell me he’s fine and to go home. Has this ever happened to anyone else??