Confusion

Hey guyyys, I need a lil help or guidance to try to figure out what my sexuality is

I know I am not straight because I have had crushes on girls before, but I'm not sure what my sexuality is.

The last few years have been pretty strange for me sexuality wise, two years ago I was convinced I was a-sexual, then I thought I was lesbian, then bi, and now I think I'm pan.

The gender of a person doesn't matter to me, if I find them attractive I find them attractive. I find that I'm more sexuality attracted towards females and I'm more emotionally attracted towards males...

I've never been attracted to someone who doesn't identify as male or female, simply because I haven't met any, although I know that the fact that they are genderfluid/transgender/non binary etc wouldn't change my feelings towards them.

Does this by any chance magically fit a definition of some sexuality? Do you guys have any guesses at what my sexuality could be? I'm confused but that's alright because I like confusion, it usually leads to conclusion which is satisfying. Anyways enough rambling bye