Well 39+6 today and finally dialated to 2cm and 50% effaced and got a good stretch with the membrane sweep (hoping it works). This is all improvement from last week's appointment. Doctor's optimistic about me going into labor on my own but getting induced if he decides to be stubborn on September 11th at 41 weeks. So good news is I'll have my baby in 8 days. Just hoping it doesn't come to that.