I’m in complete shock! Listen to this!!

lizzie • Beauty💕

One of my co workers who I’m very close with was telling me how her son’s father got remarried years ago so apparently her son and her was having a conversation and he brought up his dad having another kid, so my co worker said oh ok his wife pregnant?

He said no she’s not pregnant but he has went out and cheated and got someone else pregnant!! My co worker said she was shock and I was shocked listening to it..

And what makes it worse the wife doesn’t know smh!! And oh don’t worry the story gets worse.

So the baby is a couple months old and the mistress mother is sick in the hospital and apparently needed a babysitter sometimes through out the week so she can be at the hospital with her mom going back and forth. Apparently he made a way for HIS WIFE to be paid to watch the kid being paid 400 a week. Reminder she doesn’t know she’s watching her husbands baby he made up some lie saying it was a friends baby He works and the wife is a stay at home wife. Idk if the mistress knows or do know he’s married but just don’t care.

After hearing this I was totally in shock and in disbelief like it happened to me. Some men out here are pieces of shit! I hope his wife eventually finds out and leaves his ass. But apparently only his son knows, Well now his mom knows (my co worker) I hope somebody tells her.