Reddit 😑

My husband is addicted to the most random thing ever. Reddit. All he does is read read read read. I'll see him refreshing the page (or topic, whatever the threads are called) he's on over and over until something new pops up.

My daughter even has started to notice all he does is read from that stupid site.. "dad can you please get off your phone and play?" (He never does) I'm honestly so tired of it too! From the moment he's home till bedtime, during dinner, and our small time together after the kids are in bed.. read read read read. I'm admittedly starting to get snippy about it.. "what you reading now?" (Some stupid reply from him about a movie) ask again ten minutes later- same reply and I always go "why you still wasting time on it?" For goodness sake he'll be at the table, it's on both his laptop and his phone.

Talked to him before and he got defensive and rude. Some stupid shit reply about how he doesn't spend too much time on it. Then said I'm on my phone all the time too. So I showed him my usage (iPhone feature) and during the entire day I'm on it less than 30 minutes total 😒

I don't know what to do anymore about it. Anyone have any other suggestion on how to approach this?