I just need to vent

I’m sorry y’all I know some people have been trying for years and my 4 months seems like nothing but when you’ve been on birth control for 8 years and then you’re finally off you think it should just happen right away. I feel like I’m never going to see two pink lines. My sister in law just got pregnant before marriage to a guy she hardly knows. My cousin gets pregnant whenever she wants. I feel lost and frustration and jealousy towards people who are pregnant. I’m so annoyed at my sister in law because why does she get to have a baby. Why does she get lucky when she had an abortion last summer? My husband and I have been trying since we got married 4 months ago. And I know it takes a while for your body to get back on track after being on birth control but I just feel like I’m holding back tears everyday. I’m so sad and frustrated all the time. I know God has a plan for me and I’m trying to just let go and let God but it’s so hard. I’m sorry I just needed to let this all out somewhere.