It's normal to think this , just a thought not EVER going to act on it

Hi ladies. So I've been with my husband for over 10 years now. We got together young so I only had 1 other sexual partner and by that I mean 1 person 1 time. So I haven't had much experience with many people.

I recently started getting tattoos and become friendly with my tattoo artist. He's super chill and friendly. I don't work so I don't have much interaction with others, especially other men. He is semi attractive but not all that much. He's called me gorgeous before and sometimes acts like he shows interest but never anything that is crossing the line. I would say something at that point.

He's married and so am I, my husband and I are trying to start a family. I would never dream of leaving my husband. I still get super gitty when he comes home from work. We take showers together and all.

Our sex life is mediocre .. yes we have a ton of toys but doesn't ever get used. He can be shy at times with situations. I'm also guilty of wanting to do things but I never go for it.

I do have fantasies of being sexual with other men just because I never got that experience. I wouldn't because I'm way to insecure with my body, and way to loyal to my husband.

Has anyone else gone through this? Had fantasies but never acted on them? I know fantasies are normal so I'm not ashamed of it.